- Save Tens Millions In Asset Management Over Life Via Predictive Maintenance & Degradation
- Support Both Frequent Day To Day Inspection Processes To Annual Inventory Processes
- Objective Standards, Not Subjective
- Improved Safety For Staff And Contactors via Remote Access
- Dashboards of Asset Assessment, With Drill Down Precise Into Exceptions
- Integrates To Client, Prime and Sub-Contactor Systems.
AerialOne Solution: Gathers Data, AI Processes Into Actionable Information Via Configurable Dashboards.
COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION
Owner Staff, Prime and Sub contractors all use same verified information to save time and reduce errors.
FORCE MULTIPLIER & STAFF SAFETY
Augment inspection and allow staff to view remotely, away from potentially hazardous inspection processes. Objective, AI asset status, represents a force multiplier to staff expertise especially in times of COVID.
DIGITAL TWIN SPANS TIME
See the Past, View Present(Real Time), Predict Future
VALUES AGREED UPON, ARE VALUES DELIVERED BY AERIALONE
AerialOne and Client agree upon baseline values to be created(dollars saved, safety, speed, etc). AerialOne provides report card each quarter on results to support continual improvement above baseline.
Highly Detailed Digital Data Gathering
- Multi-sensor data gathering, supports full Digital Twin of Assets
- CM to MM level of detail.
- Highly efficient data gathering, for each asset
- Vehicle/Sensor combinations to customize to clients needs.
- Thousands of element condition tolerances
Daily/Weekly Progress & Production Versus Plan & Designs
- Collaboration between head quarters, project management, prime, sub
Element Tolerances for spot inspection/assessment & change over time.
Client Specifies Tolerances - AerialOne Digital Twin solution gathers sub millimeter measurement, thermal, water, air, magnetic, below ground data.
AerialOne Artificial Intelligence(AI) identifies and catalogs element exceptions.
AerialOne platform can use owners current or historical data/feeds, as well
- Tolerances for temperature, measurement, above & below ground elements, magnetic, air, hazmat, bio-hazard, and much more